RIDGID introduces the all-new 18V Brushless Compact Router to its powerful line of 18V Brushless Tools. RIDGID’s brushless motor technology delivers maximum performance and longer runtime.
The RIDGID 18V Brushless Compact Router boasts 50% increased power over the previous model, delivering superior power when compared to corded units. With over 40% reduction in vibration, the premium die cast body and rubber over mold allow for maximum control and increased durability. When utilizing a roundover bit, this unit cuts up to 250 ft. per charge* allowing users to get their task completed without the need to change batteries. A micro-adjustment dial provides users with quick and precise depth adjustment, while the variable speed dial optimizes user control, allowing the torque to be adjusted to match a desired cut. The onboard vacuum dust port is compatible with 1-1/4 in. & 1-7/8 in. hoses, allowing users to keep their workspace clean and minimize cleanup time. Additional convenience features include an improved on/off rocker switch, and a single action base removal plus a spindle lock, making macro-adjustments quicker and accessory changes easier.
As always, the RIDGID 18V Brushless Compact Router is 100% compatible with all RIDGID 18V batteries. Best of all, this tool is backed by the industry’s best Lifetime Service Agreement, simply register within 90 days of purchase for FREE Parts, FREE Service, FOR LIFE. The RIDGID Brushless Compact Router includes the R860444 Router, Collet Wrench, Dust Chute, Edge Guide and Fixed D-Shaped Base. Battery and charger sold separately.
- 50% more power than the previous model
- More power than corded
- Up to 40% reduced vibration with premium die-cast body and rubber over mold
- Rounds up to 250 ft. per charge*
- Quick and precise depth adjustment in 1/64 in. increments with micro-adjustment dial
- 7-Speed variable speed dial
- Vacuum dust port compatible with 1-1/4 in. & 1-7/8 in. connection
- On/Off rocker switch design
- Single action base removal for quick macro adjustments
- Spindle lock for quick and easy accessory changes
- 1/4 in. Collet Size
- 100% Compatible: Works with all RIDGID 18V Batteries
- Lifetime Service Agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase
- Includes: R860444 Router, collet wrench, dust chute, edge guide and fixed D-Shaped base
- Battery and charger sold separately
*when using a RIDGID 18V 2.0Ah MAX Output battery
This tool will be available exclusively in Home Depot stores and on HomeDepot.com