Titebond® WeatherMaster™ Ultimate MP Sealant
WeatherMaster™ Ultimate MP Sealant is an multi-purpose, all-weather sealant. Use in any weather: hot or cold, wet or dry, standing water, freezing temperatures.
Titebond® WeatherMaster™ Ultimate MP Sealant is an advanced polymer formulated for use on metal roofs, flashing, gutters, downspouts, metal siding, trim and standard building materials like PVC, wood, masonry, and glass. It offers exceptional adhesion to most anything, earning the coveted Miami-Dade County Approved for adhesion. It provides a weather-tight seal against water, wind, dust and dirt. Available in 14 colors. It extrudes in extreme weather conditions (down to 0°F/-18°C) and is UV-resistant, making it the ideal choice for exterior applications. It will expand and contract with temperature changes. It stays flexible, is crackproof, and is paintable. This sealant contains no solvents or isocyanates and is VOC-compliant.
- Extrude and apply down to 0°F – works year-round
- Sticks to wet surfaces
- Miami Dade County Approved
- Works in standing water and underwater
- Stays flexible: crackproof
- Excellent adhesion to most building materials, including Kynar™ and other coated metals
- Apply in any weather: rain or shine, wet or dry, hot or cold
- Removable nozzle – designed for Pros
- Paintable (except translucent)
- Ultra-Low VOCs; no isocyanates
For more info, go to titebond.com