Milwaukee® M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® Reciprocating Saw
Milwaukee Tool unveils the next generation of legendary performance and durability with their newest M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® Reciprocating Saw. Designed for the toughest applications on the jobsite, this is the fastest cutting reciprocating saw in its class and the most durable SAWZALL® reciprocating saw yet. Also available is a version with One-Key™ which allows users to customize performance for unrivaled productivity, as well as track and manage the tool through the One-Key™ app.
“It’s been nearly 70 years since Milwaukee first invented the reciprocating saw, and since that time the SAWZALL® continues to lead the industry in durability and performance. The first generation of the M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® changed the game for pros because it allowed them to cut the cord for the very first time. This year we are continuing to push the boundaries of cordless technology with the second generation of the M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® – the fastest-cutting reciprocating saw in its class. Plus, not only is it lighter than the previous generation, but it’s also the most durable SAWZALL® reciprocating saw to-date,” said Tyson Apfelbeck, Director of Product Marketing for Milwaukee Tool.
True to all M18 FUEL™ solutions, the new M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® Recip Saw combines three exclusive innovations – the POWERSTATE™ brushless motor, REDLITHIUM™ battery pack, and REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence.
The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides 3,000 SPM and a 1-1/4” stroke length for faster material removal, allowing this tool to make the fastest cuts in common jobsite materials such as wood with nails, black pipe, and conduit. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures maximum performance under load as well as protection from overloading.
The Most Durable SAWZALL® Yet!
As the most durable SAWZALL® reciprocating saw available, the tool was built from the ground-up with key durability improvements to enhance its life amid the harshest jobsite conditions:
- Batteries, Motors and Electronics: Advances in M18 FUEL™ technology since Milwaukee® introduced the first generation of the M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® recip saw have led to not only improvements in speed and power but also overall durability. This new M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® recip saw features the latest generation of the POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, industry-leading REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack construction, and redesigned REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence Electronics specifically customize for this tool.
- Legendary Slider Crank Mechanism Upgrades: The slide crank mechanism has been a key component of the SAWZALL® recip saw for decades. This new saw features a mechanism built with improved dust and water ingress, and overall durability.
- Wear and Corrosion Improvements: Milwaukee didn’t stop at just upgrading the batteries, motors, electronics, and slider crank mechanism. They’ve also improved three other key components…
- An anti-corrosion blade clamp for prolonged blade clamp durability.
- A blade-change lever for fast and easy blade changes that has been upgraded to be more wear-resistant.
- A metal reinforced battery connection for improved durability and battery retention over the life of the tool.
More about the M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® w/ One-Key™
The version with One-Key™ connectivity has the added benefit of allowing options for users to dial in performance for unique applications such as adjusting the speed for smoother cut starts and engaging a CUT-BRAKE. The CUT-BRAKE automatically stops the blade from reciprocating after a cut is completed in most cutting applications, helping to avoid cutting sensitive or unintended materials. Users can create their own modes and, with the touch of a button on the tool, easily go back and forth between up to 3 saved modes (profiles) so each application is done with the most accurate and productive settings. Once the tool is set, a phone is no longer needed. Within the One-Key™ app, users also can track the tool with community tracking and alerts, and digitally manage it in their inventory.
Milwaukee is committed to improving productivity by providing performance-driven and trade-focused solutions so users can perform an entire day’s work on one battery system. The new M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® Recip Saw is fully compatible with the entire M18™ line, now offering more than 200 power tool solutions.
*M18 FUEL™ is engineered for the most demanding tradesmen in the world. Delivering unrivaled performance, all M18 FUEL™ products feature three Milwaukee®-exclusive innovations—The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack and REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence Hardware and Software—that deliver unmatched power, run-time and durability on the jobsite. Simply put, M18 FUEL™ tools are the most powerful 18V cordless tools in their class.
For more info, visit https://www.milwaukeetool.com/