Howard Premium Leather Salve goes above and beyond other leather conditioners on the market by using the finest natural waxes and refined oils available, combined with Orange Oil to rejuvenate, restore, and revive all smooth leather.
It restores the lost suppleness to dehydrated leather, reduces scratches, and helps to preserve leather from future decay. Safe to use on all types and colors of smooth leather.
- Prolongs the life of leather furniture, purses, boots, bags, hats, shoes, gloves, apparel, autos, tack, and saddles
- Restores dry leather back to its soft, natural condition
- Safe to use on all types and colors of smooth leather
- Revives old leather and helps protect new leather
- Reduces scratches and helps preserve leather
- Protects leather from future decay
- Rejuvenates leather surfaces
- A little goes a long way
- Mineral Oil and Coconut Oil: Each of these oils has a wide array of health benefits, including moisturizing and nourishing dry skin and are known for many other uses around the home. Coconut Oil aids in the softening of hard leather and helps Leather Salve spread effortlessly.
- Neatsfoot Oil: Well-known in the leather industry as a deep conditioner for fine leather goods, this conditioning oil preserves leather from drying. It penetrates deep into dry leather and rejuvenates both shine and appearance. Premium
- Aloe Vera Oil: Known for its many benefits for dry skin, Aloe Vera also works wonders on leather. It helps leather become more supple, which in turn prevents the appearance of fine lines and wear marks.
- Lanolin: Used in medications to treat or prevent dry skin and other minor skin irritations, Lanolin also works great on leather. Once locked into the leather pores, it softens and treats dry or stiff leather. This emollient keeps leather looking and feeling new and smooth.
- Beeswax & Carnauba Wax: Wax helps leather become more resistant to scratches, wrinkles, and scuffs by locking in nourishing oils to preserve newly treated leather. These natural waxes reduce everyday wear-and-tear that helps to keep leather looking new.“
- Orange Essential Oil: Commonly used in a variety of household products such as cleaners and cosmetics, orange essential oil is derived from the rind of the orange and smells great. The terpenes in the oil aid in the penetration of Howard’s unique Leather Salve
For more info visit: https://www.howardproducts.com/product/premium-leather-salve/