Infinity Drain®, the manufacturer at the forefront of architectural and decorative drains for both indoor and outdoor applications, is awarded a U.S. Patent (11,427,997 B2) for their Site Sizable® Low Profile Linear Drain. The drain’s lower profile helps minimize the floor height needed to achieve a curbless entry shower while the innovative sizable channel system helps installers overcome site specific challenges quickly and efficiently.
“We have a passion for constant improvement, and this is our eighth groundbreaking patent for linear drain solutions,” notes Jonathan Brill, President of Infinity Drain. “Our best-selling, award-winning Site Sizable linear drain makes installation easier and more efficient and the lower profile design requires less build-up on the final mortar bed to enhance accessibility.”
“Linear drains are visually more appealing when installed flush wall-to-wall,” continues Brill. “With this patented Site Sizable® Low Profile Linear Drain, specifiers can perfectly size the channel and position the waste outlet on location to achieve this luxurious look – avoiding delays or awkward off-the-wall installations.”
In addition to its lower profile, the PVC channel option has been designed with a new “mortar lock” groove along the length of the channel to ensure that it stays positioned firmly in the mortar bed floor. Sold as a complete kit, Infinity Drain’s Site Sizable linear drains enable modifications to the length and outlet placement to be made on site.
Infinity Drain® Site Sizable® Low Profile Linear Drain Features
Proudly fabricated in the USA
- Minimizes floor height needed to achieve a curbless entry
- Low Profile PVC channel features a new “mortar lock” design to keep it positioned firmly in the mortar bed floor.
- Waterproofing Type: Traditional
- Available grate styles: Tile-Insert Frame, Wedge Wire, Slotted
- Available lengths: 36”, 48”, 60”, 72”, 96”
- Available finishes: Satin Stainless Steel, Polished Stainless Steel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Satin Bronze and Matte Black
- MSRP – Starting at $335
For more info: infinitydrain.com