Genesis Products announced that it is expanding capabilities as a one-stop source for quality residential cabinet doors, drawers and components, which debuted at the recent International Woodworking Fair (IWF) in Atlanta, GA. Genesis is a fabricator for some of the largest cabinet manufacturers in America, offering a comprehensive range of styles and price points, along with customized contract door profile programs.
As a new face in residential cabinet doors, Genesis features premium styles and components including five-piece doors in mitered, cope and stick, and cap and dowel construction, as well as thermofoil and contemporary slab doors. Multiple profiles offer residential looks from traditional to trending.
“One of the strengths of our cabinet door program is our ability to support new product development and match existing programs,” said Cory Marvel, Product Manager, Genesis. “Our team of in-house engineers and designers partner with multiple domestic and global suppliers to offer customers virtually unlimited options. We can offer just-in-time or built-to-stock programs designed to meet any schedule and budget.”
The Genesis residential cabinet door line includes:
• 5-Piece Laminate Doors
• Paper- or vinyl-wrapped five-piece doors offer a classic cabinet door look in a variety of residential styles. Produced like traditional wood frame doors, laminate doors are more durable, cleanable and repeatable over time.
• Thermofoil Laminate Doors
• Detailed looks, durable and economical solution for commercial, multi-family and residential use. Standard or custom door styles feature a clean, high-performance aesthetic with a variety of finishes, including the ability to achieve a matte look.
• Contemporary Slab Laminate Doors
• Genesis research says 30% of Kitchen and Bath cabinets in the U.S. feature European-influenced contemporary style doors. European-style full-access slab doors and door fronts are manufactured with a variety of finishes and matching edge banding, offering endless options for this growing style trend.
Along with Cabinet Doors, Genesis specializes in every component of residential laminate cabinets and drawers. From CNC panel processing to mouldings, edge-banding and wrapping, Genesis offers the capacity, quality and customer commitment to act as a seamless extension of your manufacturing team. Boasting the industry’s largest selection of films and finishes, world-class manufacturing technologies and 100% domestic production, Genesis is the place where all the pieces come together for your cabinet program.
To learn more about Genesis Products’ residential cabinet doors and components, visit www.genesisproductsinc.com.