Atlas Homewares, the vibrant home hardware company, is pleased to announce the addition of the Stainless collection to their repertoire of fun and funky decorative hardware. In addition, the brand is also debuting two new finishes this year: Matte Gold (MG) and Matte Rose Gold (MRG), which are exclusive to the Stainless collection.
“This geometric-inspired collection provides designers and homeowners with the power to mix and match styles and finishes with ease,” said Christine Zimmer, Product Manager of Atlas Homewares. “We can’t wait to see what spaces are created with this collection, especially with the new finishes that really pop against any cabinetry color!”
The Stainless Collection Details
Form meets function complete with a variety of lush finishes. The Stainless collection gives homes an effortless vibe.
- 85 collection pieces
- Five series: Indio, Tustin, Clemente, Burbank and Torrance
- Knobs available in the Burbank and Torrence series in size 1 1/8”
- Pulls in the Indio, Tustin and Clemente series available in sizes ranging from 5 1/16″ to 10 1/16″
- Finishes: Matte Black (MB), Polished Stainless (PS), Brushed Stainless (SS), and new for 2022 Matte Gold (MG) and Matte Rose Gold (MRG)
- MSRP for the Stainless collection ranges from $7.80 to $43.00
ABOUT ATLAS HOMEWARES
Since 1993, Atlas Homewares has been recognized by industry professionals and consumers as the go to decorative hardware collection to bring fashion and style into a home. For more than 25 years, Atlas Homewares has introduced numerous top selling collections that are featured in showcase houses and high design installations, nationally and internationally. The brand’s impassioned designs are a collective expression of architecture and style and are available through professional kitchen and bath showrooms across the US and Canada.
Atlas Homewares continues to embrace its unique position with products that celebrate the inner artist…colors, textures and composition to bring the best in style into everyone’s home.