Event: 2024 NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS), the largest annual light construction trade show in the world.
Where: Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada USA
When: February 27-29, 2024
IBS will take place at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Feb. 27-29, where it will again co-locate with the National Kitchen & Bath Association’s (NKBA) Kitchen & Bath Industry Show® (KBIS) for the 11th Annual Design & Construction Week® (DCW). The two shows will host 1,900 exhibiting brands spanning nearly 1.1 million net square feet of exhibit space, with 100,000+ expected attendees, making it the largest annual gathering of the residential design and construction industry in the world.
Attendees will have the chance to visit the expansive show floor buzzing with innovative products and dynamic demonstrations. New this year, the IBS exhibit floor will be organized into six main segments designed to streamline the floor so attendees can use their time efficiently and customize their experience to their specific interests.
The new exhibit floor categories include:
- Business Management and Construction Services
- Building Materials
- Construction Tools, Systems Equipment & Safety
- Global Products
- Interior Finishings & Home Living
- Outdoor Living, Leisure & Modular Structures
Other special features of the show floor include the New Product Zone and the IBS Start-up Zone, featuring a glimpse of products or services that are predicted to shake up the residential construction industry. IBS attendee favorites like the Construction Performance Zone and the Jobsite Safety Zone will also return in 2024. In addition to the indoor show floor exhibits, attendees always enjoy the impressive outdoor exhibits including the Pro Builder Show Village.
This preview features exhibitors that we recommend adding to your show planner.
Maze Nails Booth C7643
NEW YEAR – NEW COLORS!!
Maze Stainless Steel Painted Trim Nails are high-quality painted trim nails for use with trim coil, soffit, and fascia. Available painted in many different colors – pre-matched to coil manufacturer’s colors. These nails have a striated head – Specially designed to hold paint more effectively than a flat head.
Achieve a perfect color match with Maze Coil Siding Nails. Maze will custom match your colors to create a seamless look on your new siding.
In business since 1848, Maze Nails has a long standing tradition of providing top-quality nails to the building industry. Maze Nails is proud to be one of the last and longest standing manufacturers of 100-percent American-made nails. Maze has been setting the standard for 176 years. mazenails.com
PGT Innovations, Inc. Booth C4525
Oldcastle APG Booth SU1007
Barrette Outdoor Living’s DIY-friendly screen enclosure solution — EncloSure™ — allows homeowners to enjoy being outdoors while offering protection against insects and the elements. Able to be installed into an existing covered patio, deck or upper balcony, EncloSure easily creates an extra space for entertaining and allows for increased privacy. Colors include White, Matte Black and Charcoal Bronze.
Made of durable aluminum framing featuring a premium powder coat and high-quality screening with a flat spline technology that ensures screens stay in place even in the windiest conditions. With an easy four step purchasing system, homeowners can select from three sizes that best fits their existing covered space and, if needed, adjust post and rail sizes using a miter or circular saw. Additional options like a railing infill kit, screen door and in-swing kit are also available.
- DIY-friendly with easy four step purchasing system
- Durable aluminum framing with premium powder coat and high-quality screen
- Railing infill kit, screen door and screen door frame kit available
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Learn more at www.barretteoutdoorliving.com
MoistureShield® InstaDeck® is an outdoor flooring system comprised of heavy-duty plastic tiles that easily snap together to create a foundation for a freestanding, ground-level deck. InstaDeck is a great alternative to more costly pavers or traditional decks and can be assembled on any flat surface, using minimal tools.
With an integrated fastening system that is compatible with MoistureShield’s Vision®, MeridianTM, ElevateTM and VantageTM composite decking, InstaDeck can create any size or shape deck and does not require screws to attach deck boards. Once the locking tile foundation is arranged and deck boards are trimmed to size, simply step on boards to lock them securely into place. The flooring system has a finished height that is compatible with select Belgard® pavers, allowing for greater creativity with materials and design.
VERSATEX Booth C8735
VERSATEX, has just introduced XCEED Lap Siding, an advanced cellular PVC cladding for residential construction and remodeling. XCEED offers contractors new color trends, an improved installation experience and greater dimensional stability. Features include:
- 16-foot lengths to minimize butt joints.
- Panels produced to guarantee 16-inch OC spacing at butt joints.
• A unique, self-leveling feature, VZ Drop-Lock, that maintains a level line course to course.
- A significant reduction in thermal movement.
• A heat-resistant acrylic capstock that minimizes fade while ensuring color hold.
• A color palette developed with the assistance of third-party color specialists.
XCEED comes with a realistic woodgrain surface texture in traditional white or a selection of fade-resistant colors: Sequoia Green, Heritage Blue, Mojave Tan, Monument Gray and Centennial Stone. It’s backed by a limited lifetime warranty, as well as VERSATEX’s combination of customer service, user education and training, engineering experience, and sales and marketing support. For more info, go to: versatex.com
Camo Fasteners Booth SU1327
National Nail’s CAMO® brand has launched its new CAMO. WEDGE™ and WEDGEMETAL™ clips. Designed to fit any board in any deck pattern, CAMO’s WEDGE clips deliver a faster, easier, better CAMO installation experience.
● Clips stay in the groove until you’re ready to fasten for one-handed installation
● Universal fit in all deck board brands
● Ability to install in any deck pattern
● Pre-assembled clips mean one-pass fastening
● Strongest clip on the market in reducing lateral movement and uplift holding power
CAMO WEDGE and WEDGEMETAL are engineered and tested to fit securely in leading grooved deck board brands. Warranted by CAMO for use with Trex, TimberTech by AZEK, Fiberon, MoistureSheild, Deckorators, and other leading brands.
Learn more about the CAMO System on camofasteners.com.
Derby Building Products Booth C6307
Extreme How-To recently published an article featuring Tando Composites Beach House Shake being installed on Chip Wade’s home in the Atlanta area. Beach House Shake was part of the overall remodel of Chip’s beautiful home. You can read the article here.
Beach House Shake, the authentic composite shingle, is the perfect substitution over natural cedar shingles. Composite technology is recognized for providing uncompromised realism, durability and longevity and has revolutionized exterior products such as decking, roofing, lap siding, and TandoStone, the #1 brand of composite stone.
Homeowners like natural cedar shingles, as they love the iconic look of a cedar shingled home with unique individual shingles, but untreated cedar shingles discolor quickly with unsightly and uneven dark spots. To overcome discoloration, cedar shingles are commonly painted and while coatings offer protection, they cover up natural cedar’s subtle nuances and beauty. The natural cedar shingles are time intensive to install, in limited supply and require constant upkeep.
A 5-inch re-squared and rebutted shingle, Beach House Shake is available in four natural cedar shades: Sandcastle, a new white cedar; Atlantica, a silvery gray reminiscent of a New England cottage; Hatteras, a deeper gray found in southern coastal regions; and Pacifica, a new western red cedar shingle. www.beachhouseshake.com
KE Outdoor Design Booth SU1279
Since 1984, KE Outdoor Design has offered the widest product range in the industry, providing solutions to fit any residential or commercial application with durable, reliable, beautifully designed products.
KE produces outstanding quality motorized patio awnings, aluminum pergolas, and commercial canopies that add lasting value to private homes, retail outlets, and corporate buildings across the United States. Residential products ship from their plant in either Chester, NY or Riverside, CA. Commercial and custom fabricated products come from their facility in Middlebury, VT.
Worldwide, KE has earned certifications for quality, including CE, EN 13561, EN 10901, ISO 90001, ISO 18001 and ISO 14001. In the US, KE awnings have earned approval for installation in south Florida, having met all requirements for wind resistance and durability in that region. All Gennius® pergola systems are pre-engineered for quick local approval and efficient installation.
The KE booth will feature:
- Gennius® Kedry Prime, all-weather aluminum pergola system with motorized louvered roof, sliding glass walls, screens and LED lighting
- Gennius® Isola 2, all-weather aluminum pergola system including motorized, retractable PVC fabric roof with screens and LED lighting
- Kolibrie® premium sail shade system featuring Dacron® polyester fabric with all stainless-steel hardware
- Domina® retractable awning that includes integrated, adjustable mounting angle and a minimalist design to suit any architectural style
- Qubica® luxury retractable awning with standard amenities that include 2-color, fully enclosed cassette and factory-installed, integrated LED lighting combined with a crisp, modern design for any home or business
For more info, visit keoutdoordesign.com
Clopay Door Booth C1825
Clopay continues to expand the style options in its best-selling Canyon Ridge® faux wood garage door line with the introduction of a new Chevron design.
The handcrafted motif comes in four patterns—an “A” design and an inverted “V” design, as well as right or left diagonal—and, like all Canyon Ridge doors, is offered in many sizes, nine colors, and the option to add windows or decorative hardware for customization. The geometric patterns add luxurious European character, similar to today’s flooring designs.
“Natural is the new neutral, and Chevron is a perfect way to warm up monochrome light and dark exteriors with eye-catching patterns and texture,” said Justin Evans, vice president of residential marketing for Clopay. “We’re thrilled to offer this homeowner-requested design that complements a variety of home styles and offers the look of wood with less upkeep.”
Canyon Ridge faux wood garage doors are constructed with a durable, low-maintenance woodgrain composite adhered to 2-inch-thick polyurethane insulated steel core. The moisture-resistant cladding won’t rot, warp or crack, and like wood, it can be painted or stained. With a 20.4 R-value, the line is Clopay’s most energy efficient, durable and secure.
The new Chevron garage doors are available with Clear Cypress or Mahogany cladding and overlays. Visit clopaydoor.com for more information.
U2 Fasteners Booth C8812
U2 Fasteners has created a new generation of innovative, code-compliant, premium fasteners for use by professional builders. The U2 CS is the next generation of construction screws that are replacing lag screws and is structural & ACQ treated lumber com-pliant in IAPMO report ER-454. The U2 features a dome head enhancing the structural capability. The U2 CS tapper point consists of the corkscrew start and blade cutting thread for easy piercing and alleviating strain on the material. The Tight Star Recess system is designed to grasp the U-Bit tightly and can be installed with one hand. Underneath the screw head of the U2 CS the Talon Grip holds the screw tight to prevent loosening and uses its nibs to dig into the material when countersunk. Below the smooth shank is the reamer thread, which enlarges the hole in the material to create a larger passage when drawing materials together and reduces tension on the screw head. U2 fasteners offers a selection of 55 SKU’s in 316 marine grade stainless steel construction, universal and fine screws. Grade 316 is the standard molybdenum-bearing grade of stainless steel. The higher nickel and molybdenum content in this grade allows it to demonstrate better overall corrosion resistant properties, especially with regard to pitting and crevice corrosion. In addition, Alloy 316 provides excellent elevated temperature tensile, creep and stress rupture strengths. U2’s Cap screw comes in 305 grade stainless steel. Visit u2fasteners.com
Westlake Royal Siding & Accessories Solutions™ Booth C3819, P12
At IBS 2024, Westlake Royal will showcase several new colors, profiles and products as part of its Siding & Accessories offerings:
- NEW! Celect™ Colors & V-Groove Profile – Three new colors have been added to the Celect Cellular Composite Siding line: Imperial Red, Deep Pewter and Timberland. Additionally, with its clean modern look in both horizontal and vertical applications, the new V-Groove profile adds effortless elegance to virtually any home style. Plus, it brings the same great performance features as the rest of the Celect lineup.
- NEW! Cedar Renditions™ Colors – Two new colors have been added to the Cedar Renditions aluminum siding line: Burntwood and Blonde Oak.
- NEW! Versetta Stone™ Pier Cap – Versetta Stone siding provides the beauty and texture of authentic stone masonry with the simplicity of panelized installation. The booth will feature several new accessories and accessory colors that provide an expert finishing touch with the same ease of installation.
- NEW! Mid-America™ Cedar Shutters Colors – Inspired by recent trends towards darker accessories, four new, dark colors have been added to the vinyl shutters line: Treated Cedar, Platinum, French Roast and Storm Cloud.
The company will also exhibit its core product lines in-booth. This includes:
- TruExterior™ Siding & Trim – Made with a proprietary blend of fly ash and polymers, TruExterior Siding & Trim combines the look of wood with versatility and toughness to stand up to extreme weather, ground and masonry contact, and insects. The booth will showcase a range of TruExterior profiles, showcasing its authentic looks and incredible workability.
Westlake Royal Trim & Mouldings Solutions™ Booth C3819, P12
Westlake Royal will continue to expand its Trim & Mouldings offerings:
- NEW! Royal™ WoodTone Styles blends rich wood looks with the rustic warmth of beadboard trim. Made of cellular PVC, Royal WoodTone Styles lend sophistication and function to porch ceilings and soffit applications. The new product line is low-maintenance, moisture and insect proof, and easy to install due to its hidden nailing hems. Royal WoodTone Styles offer the elegant look of stained wood in six trending colors, including American Walnut, Oak Ridge, Natural Cedar, Smoke Grey, Weathered Oak and Charred Timber. The line features a 6″ v-grooved plank, beadboard, crown and bed mould.
- NEW! Royal™ Knock Down Column Wraps are an easy-to-install and cost-effective way to add instant curb appeal to a home. These pre-assembled column wraps can seamlessly slip over existing, outdated columns, giving a porch or exterior a cleaner and more modern look. Made of durable cellular PVC, Royal Knock Down Column Wraps are resistant to moisture and prevent issues found in traditional wood columns, such as warping, rotting and insect damage. In addition to its low-maintenance qualities, the column wraps can also be painted to complement a home’s exterior color palette or architectural style.
Westlake Royal Roofing Solutions™ Booth C3819, P12
Westlake Royal Roofing Solutions, a leader in efficient and durable roofing systems and components, is planning three key launches at this year’s IBS. These include:
- NEW! Unified Steel Material List Generator, an interactive tool that auto-generates a roofing product list. The system simplifies the estimating process for both Unified Steel Stone Coated Roofing and Westlake Royal Roofing Components. The Material List Generator integrates seamlessly with roof measurements acquired traditionally or through 3D and geospatial measurement generating software solutions. There is no cost to builders and contractors who use it. https://westlakeroyalroofing.com/UnifiedSteel-MLG/
- NEW! New Unified Steel Cool Roof Colors – Two new hues are rated by the Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC) and provide high solar reflectivity and high thermal emittance when solar energy hits the roof surface. The colors exceed California Energy Code (CEC) Title 24 Part 6 Cool Roof Requirements and, with a Solar Reflective Index (SRI) greater than 20, also meet Los Angeles County’s more stringent SRI requirements. The new colors, Harborwood™ and Stirling Gray™, are offered in both PINE-CREST Shake and PACIFIC Tile® profiles.
- NEW! Roofing Underlayment CEU Course – The Importance of Roof Underlayment for Energy Efficiency and Fire Resistance, explores the roof underlayment as an integral part of the total roof system design and educates architects on the performance, benefits, fire resistance and weather resilience of various underlayment types. Course participants will obtain 1.0 CEU credits upon completion. Architects may access the new CEU course at Hanley Wood University and through the AIA.
The company will also exhibit its core product lines in-booth. These include:
- Unified Steel Stone Coated Roofing, the ultra-lightweight roofing that benefits from the structural strength of steel
- Newpoint Concrete Roof Tile, a durable concrete line known for its strength and lasting beauty
- DaVinci Roofscapes, a line of composite shake and slate roofing solutions, including the award-winning Province™ Slate shingles, plus the Select Shake and single- and multi-width products.
- US Tile Clay Roofing Products, a legacy line of clay tile manufactured to the highest standard of craftsmanship and sustainability
- Westlake Royal Roofing Components, a range of integrated roof components designed to deliver a higher standard of roof installation and performance
While visiting our booth, chat with the DaVinci team about the newly-released FRESH Exteriors Series of color e-books authored by international color expert Kate Smith. Her guidance helps both homeowners and builders add unifying colors “from the top down” to home exteriors. (Note, e-books will not actually be at IBS).
Westlake Royal Stone Solutions™ Booth C3819, P12
Westlake Royal will feature Cultured Stone, Eldorado Stone and Dutch Quality Stone, made to enhance interior and exterior vertical spaces by featuring organic textures, dynamic color palettes and multisensory aesthetic cues that pay homage to architectural traditions while expanding the boundaries of design.
The company will also exhibit its core product lines in-booth. These include:
- Eldorado Stone – LoreioBrick
- A long-format brick profile inspired by ancient Roman architecture, LoreioBrick is designed for modern spaces, employing linear dimensions and a neutral color palette accented with earthy tones. With nods to classic design, the brick silhouette flaunts textural details, slender cuts and soft gradients that come together to create a contemporary yet balanced visual element.
- Eldorado Stone – Rivenwood
- Rivenwood is a panelized stone veneer profile with wood grain characteristics. Inspired by the pioneering craftsmanship seen in 19th century barns, Rivenwood is designed with authentic wood details such as nails, breaks and knots with a unique patina. Each colorway in the Rivenwood profile was designed to show textural diversity and intricate imperfections, giving a weathered, sawcut wood look while the profile’s slender pieces and complex hues contribute a current design aesthetic.
- Cultured Stone – Tenley Brick
- Tenley Brick is a long-format brick profile offering subtle tonal transitions for an expressive aesthetic that feels both modern and organic. Featuring simple, slender lengths and textural details, each brick has been meticulously shaped to express a charming irregularity. The profile can be installed horizontally or vertically for unique bond and patterning, and its four trend-forward colorways accent any space with contemporary flair.
Sauder Cabinetry Booth W4333
At IBS this year, Sauder Cabinetry will be introducing Evolve, an unparalleled product line that embodies sophistication, durability and cutting-edge design. With a commitment to excellence, Sauder Cabinetry has created Evolve to meet the ever-changing needs of developers, builders and contractors alike.
Evolve wall cabinets, base cabinets, linen cabinets, vanity cabinets and utility cabinets come in four woodgrain and four solid color finishes. Coordinated end panels in each finish complete the inset appearance of this cabinetry and allow for easy finish changes later.
At the same time, Sauder Cabinetry is rebranding their existing product line as ForeRunner. This name change represents Sauder’s commitment to paving the way for future advancements in builder grade cabinetry.
The Sauder name is synonymous with reliability and quality and with this rebranding, Sauder Cabinetry reinforces its dedication to evolving with the industry while maintaining the core values that have made Sauder a trusted choice for more than 85 years. For more info go to, saudercabinetry.com
Deckorators Booth SU1025
Deckorators is set to launch some exciting product innovations for 2024, all designed to enhance the outdoor living experience by bringing dream outdoor living spaces to life.
The Deckorators Privacy Screen System, offering an innovative way to introduce both definition and seclusion to outdoor spaces. This versatile system enables users to mix and match various components, including screens, slats, and decking, to create a unique and personalized style for their outdoor living space. Its user-friendly installation, versatility, and privacy-enhancing features make it a standout product in the industry, catering to the evolving needs and desires of homeowners.
Deckorators Voyage Decking and Picture Frame Board lines, now offer step treads in Khaya, Tundra and Dark Slate to provide a seamless look for stairs. Powered by revolutionary Surestone Technology, step tread boards feature enhanced traction, providing a safe surface that’s essential to elevated and multi-level decks, and are available in 11 – ¼” x 13’ length with a solid edge.
Deckorators Aluminum Rapid Rail, featuring a contemporary design with square balusters and a simple installation system, is now available in Textured White and Weathered Brown.
For more info, go to deckorators.com