Since 1946, family-owned Forrest Manufacturing company has produced American-made, carbide-tipped circular saw blades and dados for experienced craftsmen who build fine-quality furniture, cabinets and sophisticated woodworking projects. We’re proud of the many awards we’ve won for our superior products, and for our reputation as a company who really puts the customer first, standing behind what we sell with a 30-day, money-back guarantee.
Visit www.ForrestBlades.com to view and purchase our complete line of saw blades and dados that produce quiet, smooth-as-sanded cuts without splintering or fuzz, including:
- Woodworker II – rated excellent for both rips and crosscuts on all hard and soft woods;
- Chop Master – for tight, perfectly cut miter joints on all woods;
- Dado King – world’s finest multi-tooth set produces 1/4-29/32” flat-bottomed grooves;
- Duraline Hi-AT – best blade for low pressure, two-sided laminates and veneers;
- No-Melt – cuts plastic sheets and extrusions cleanly and without melting or chipping